1) Put the ring guard inside your ring with the arms wrapped around the bottom of the ring.
2) Gently squeeze the ring guard with your thumb and forefinger so that it takes the same shape as the ring.
3) Use chain nose pliers with smooth jaws to tighten one arm of the ring guard. Smooth jaws won't scratch your ring or the ring guard.
4) Repeat the process for the other arm.
5) Adjust the size of the ring by gently pushing down in the middle of the ring guard to find the fit that is most comfortable for you.
Not sure what size you need? Get the ring size adjuster assortment.
If the instructions are confusing ask your jeweler to show you how to install these professional ring guards.